Tuesday

life has been blissfully busy. Yeah Right...

it has right? and full of wonderfully christmassy holiday type things, right?  NO lawyers, NO drama, NO hateful accusations etc... so we won't talk about all that. Instead we will focus on things like all the Christmassy things in my office and a few from home...
Here's a picture of Candy canes in a mess of a candy dish on my desk,
note to self, put some candy canes on the tree at home! 

 I have two poinsettia's on my desk at work.  Each one a gift from a man.  Two different men, who have not spoken to me in months.  Last monday one of them (nickname is Issues) walked in and set the plant on my desk and muttered Happy Holidays to you and walked out.  Not another word.  (rumor has it, he has recently gotten married, guess he isn't allowed to speak to single women anymore).    Then on Thursday in walks second guy (Seven Sins) and sets the plant on my desk with a "Why do you already have a poinsettia on your desk? Who gave it to you? Why did someone give you a poinsettia? I wanted to give you a plant? AND I WANTED MINE TO BE THE BEST ONE!"    I thanked him for the plant and picked up the phone to make a quiet call to someone...security maybe?
Here is Captain's new favorite place in the house.  - Doesn't he look deceptively innocent?

No comments:

Post a Comment