Thursday

All over the place

My little miss is all over this video. Lil man who is one month to 5, tries to rap this out - too funny.

This guy at work needs some anger management classes, he went off on a delivery guy today. His manager came to me and asked me to enroll him in a "customer service" class tomorrow.  No such luck.  No instructer led customer service classes are on the horizon.  We only offer Web based classes for Customer Service. Really?  People who need people skills are expected to gain those skills by clicking their way through a web based class and taking a test that you can print screen all the answers?  I don't have much hope for the angry employee showing much improvement.

I'm watching what I eat. I'm always watching what I eat. It's a never ending battle with me. If for one minute I wink some fattening food will slip in and stick to my hips and Ass PERMANENTLY and I will never ever get it off so I have to be consistent and persistent and mean and not allow anything to cross my lips except alcohol and coffee.   This week I messed up.  I forgot to eat, again.  Yesterday I went home from work because I was sick and freezing and I couldn't warm up.  The kids came home from school and My little miss came in my room Mom, i didn't see you eat last night, or this morning, so when was the last time you ate?  oops... it had been a while.  Maybe I wasn't sick.  Maybe I should let a few calories cross these lips every now and then.   I ate lunch today - yeah me!

No comments:

Post a Comment