Thursday

i know you couldn't wait

Important Memorandum
I know you couldn't wait for an update on my so very important interoffice memorandum about the carpet cleaning yesterday. So I decided to move all the crap off my floor so they could shampoo the four square inches of carpet that are visible to the outside world when they decide to visit my shoebox of an office.  I picked up boxes, rearranged furniture and moved recycle bins and trash cans - yes, I really did do all that flippin work.   My carpet it turns out was filthy! Gross and disgusting.  I was so ready to see the new and improved carpet this morning.  I arrived bright and early eager to see the new office.... what did I see?
ummm....
yeah....
well...
it....
is...
not....
so...
new...
or...
improved...
at....
all...
Paper clips,
Glitter,
crap,
dust bunnies,
dead bugs,
EVERYTHING,
all over my four square inches of carpet
They didn't touch my office
they didn't touch the conference room
they didn't touch the offices of sick woman
or several other people either
I don't know what we did wrong
we moved our stuff
left our signs on the door just like we were instruced
we did everything every one else did
our signs were removed just like everyone elses were
yet our carpets look like crap
and weren't shampooed
or vacuumed
or cleaned
they don't smell nice
I feel slighted
unloved
and picked on

On a brighter note... we put Candy Canes on the tree last night so you will get pictures of that tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment