Thursday

anybody have a four year old? Raise your hand

Anybody have a four year old that keeps you rolling on the floor laughing? Raise your hand
Tuesday night, little man was in the bathtub.  He has a routine when bathing.  It goes something like this: "MOM  I'm Ready to GET OUT! NOW!"  I walk in with a towel.   "Mom, Not that towel. I need a Blue towel".   I get the blue towel off the shelf.  "No mom, not the light blue towel, the bright blue towel."   Picture mom confused. I reach for a different blue towel "Mom, the B R I G H T blue towel"  he says the word "bright" slowly as if it helps me understand him better.  I reach for the blue towel on the left and he says sounding frustrated "never mind, just use the orange one".  As I grab the orange towel little man says "i'm not ready just yet, there's still water in here cause I didn't pull the plug yet. Haha".  I knew this was coming.  He does it everytime. It's our routine.  So I place the towel on the vanity and go back to whatever I was doing.   Tuesday night was no different so when he yelled the second time, sis went in and grabbed the orange beach towel to get him out of the tub.   Sis was standing there waiting on the last of the water to drain (lil man waits for the very last drop to exit the bathtub) I hear him as he looks down at his naked self and he says "oh I soooo did not want to see that naked body right now".   Sis and I burst into laughter!  Little man was offended and demanded to know if we liked looking at our selves naked.  We told him not so much but we aren't 4 year old boys.  He said "well there are days you like your body and days you just don't".

Not a mommy blog but the kids are going to creep in here every now and then.  Sorry y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment