Wednesday

RoAd TrIp

I went on a road trip, all by myself and it was fun.  I stopped and pulled to the side of the road and took pictures like a crazy woman driver.
Yep, I pulled over, stood up through the sunroof and snapped a picture

a picture or two, with people driving past and staring at the crazy woman

and I didn't care

Isn't this peaceful. I wanted to have a cup of coffee and sit by this stream but it was cold and I hate cold!

I drove through a logging town - see those massive piles of SAW DUST? the entire town (all three houses) smelled like saw dust.

those smallish white things hanging on this tree? Those are tennis shoes - it's a SNEAKER Tree!  People drive past and toss their old shoes on this tree. So cool, I had to have  picture.

Why did the 5 point buck cross the road? to stare and to pee.  That's what he did, he crossed the road, stared at me forever (long enough for a few pictures) took a leak and ran off.

No comments:

Post a Comment